Monday 4 May 2009

JUST A FREE PRESCRIPTION

DEALING WITH BACK PAIN

Samiha. A friend of mine, suffered back ache for many months. The doctor finally recommended to her a course of physical exercises. I advised her that the best exercise for back trouble is swimming. The next best exercise is fucking. A good intercourse combines the physical factor of effort with the psychological factor of pleasure.
‘ Oh, your are talking your nonsense as usual. I am telling you that have back trouble and you tell me to have sex. How can I lie down with all that pain?’
‘ Lying down is not the only position for sex. I ‘ll give you a book showing you with good illustrations forty eight positions for intercourse. Choose the one which suites you best and gives relief to you back.’
‘ No. I tell you what. You choose one that may put life back into your penis.’

00000000000000000

No comments: